ROBY AT A GLANCE:
• A third-year cornerback who played all 32 regular-season games (6 starts) and four postseason contests in his first two NFL seasons with the Broncos (2014-15), totaling 104 tackles (96 solo), three interceptions, one sack (3 yds.), 23 passes defensed, three forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
• Recorded 40 tackles (34 solo), 10 passes defensed, one interception, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery for a touchdown for Denver in 2015.
• Tied for the second-most passes defensed (13) and tackles (64) among rookie corner- backs in 2014.
• Started all 37 games played during his career at Ohio State University, totaling eight intercep- tions and 44 passes defensed.
• Contributed five touchdowns during his collegiate career, including two interception returns, two blocked punt returns and one fumble return.
• Named a first-team All-Big Ten Conference selection as a junior in 2013 after recording 69 tackles (54 solo), three interceptions (120 yds.) and 16 passes defensed for the Buckeyes.
• Led the nation with 19 passes defensed as a first-team all-conference selection in 2012 and was the only player in the country to score touchdowns three different ways (INT, FR, BP).
• Selected by the Broncos in the first round (31st overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
CAREER TRANSACTIONS: Signed by Denver as a draft choice 6/10/14.
2015: Roby notched 40 tackles (34 solo), 10 passes defensed, one interception (19 yds.), one interception and one fumble returned for a touchdown in the regular season... Totaled five solo tackles, three passes defensed and one forced fumble in three postseason contests... Recorded one tackle and one pass defensed vs. Bal. (9/13)... Returned a fumble 21 yards for a touchdown with 0:27 remaining in the fourth quarter for the game-winning score on Thursday Night Football at K.C. (9/17)... Intercepted Lions QB Matthew Stafford and returned it 19 yards in addition to posting one pass defensed and two solo tackles at Det. (9/27)... Recorded five solo tackles, one pass defensed and one forced fumble vs. Min. (10/4)... Posted three tackles (2 solo) at Oak. (10/11)... Notched a pair of solo tackles at Cle. (10/18)... Recorded one tackle vs. G.B. (11/1)... Tallied four tackles (2 solo) and one pass defensed at Ind. (11/8)... Notched four solo tackles vs. K.C. (11/15)... Posted two tackles (1 solo) and two passes defensed at Chi. (11/22)... Had a pair of solo stops vs. N.E. (11/29)... Registered one solo stop at S.D. (12/6)... Tallied two solo tackles and one pass defensed vs. Oak. (12/13)... Recorded five solo tackles at Pit. (12/20)... Notched four solo tackles and one pass defensed vs. Cin. (12/28)... Posted two solo tackles and two passes defensed vs. S.D. (1/3)... Totaled three solo tackles and forced a fumble that led to Denver’s game-winning drive in Denver’s AFC Divisional Playoff Game vs. Pit. (1/17)... Intercepted Patriots QB Tom Brady on a two-point conversion with 0:13 seconds left in the game to seal Denver’s victory in the AFC Championship Game vs. N.E. (1/24)... Posted two solo tackles and three passes defensed in Denver’s Super Bowl 50 victory vs. Car. (2/7).
2014: Selected in the first round (31st overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft, Roby played 16 regular-season games (2 starts) and totaled 64 tackles (62 solo), one sack (3 yds.), two interceptions, 13 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries... Tied for the second-most passes defensed (13) and tackles (64)among rookie cornerbacks in 2014... Made his Broncos debut in the season opener vs. Ind. (9/7) and finished with seven solo tackles, three passes defensed and a fumble recovery... Recorded his first career sack (3 yds.) at NYJ (10/12)... Picked off quarterback Tom Brady at N.E. (11/2) for his first career interception... Tallied four solo tackles and one pass defensed in his first career start vs. Mia. (11/23)... Totaled a career-high nine solo tackles and one forced fumble vs. Buf. (12/7)... Picked off quarterback Andrew Luck in the second quarter of Denver’s AFC Divisional Playoff Game vs. Ind. (1/11), joining safety Quinton Carter (2011) as the only rookies in team history with a postseason pick.
COLLEGE: Roby started all 37 games played during his career at Ohio State University, totaling eight interceptions (two returned for touchdowns) and 44 passes defensed... Returned two blocked punts for touch- downs and one recovered fumble for a touchdown as a Buckeye... Named a first-team All-Big Ten Conference selection for his 2013 campaign in which he totaled 69 tackles (54 solo), three interceptions (120 yds.) and 16 passes defensed... Opened all 12 games in 2012 for the undefeated Buckeyes and was named a second-team All-America selection in addition to a first-team all-conference pick... Led the nation and tied a school record with 19 passes defensed while being tabbed as a Jim Thorpe Award semifinalist... Finished his 2012 season as the only player in the country to score touchdowns three different ways (INT, FR, BP)... Started all 13 games as a redshirt freshman in 2011 and earned the Buckeyes’ First Year Defensive Player Award after tying for the team lead with three interceptions (57 yds.).
PERSONAL: Roby played cornerback, wide receiver and kick returner at Peachtree Ridge High School in Suwanee, Ga., where he was a four-time scholar athlete... Received All-Gwinnett County accolades following his senior year in 2009 after leading his team to the state quarterfinals... Majored in communications at Ohio State... The son of Betty and James, Bradley Roby was born on May 1, 1992, in Fort Worth, Texas.
Bradley Roby reflects on his rookie season, as Head Coach John Fox says Roby should be worthy of Defensive Rookie of the Year consideration.
Bradley Roby forces a fumble by Sammy Watkins, which Rahim Moore recovers.
Rahim Moore delivers a big hit to force a Chiefs fumble, which is recovered by Bradley Roby.
Bradley Roby talks about how his second interception of the season helped turn the momentum in the Broncos favor.